National horticulture board - NHB
Small Farmers’ Agri-Business Consortium - SFAC
What is Subsidy?
Subsidy is a kind of incentive provided by the Government to accelerate the growth of the industry, encourage the organisations and make the industry capable enough to compete in the global economy by way introducing best industry policies and state of the are technoloy.
Who are eligible for Central Government Subsidies?
Units located in India are eligible for these subsidies and specific qualification is mentioned scheme wise.
What are all the subsidies available?
There are so many subsidy schemes are available in central government schemes. These are the list of some of the subsides
- Credit Linked Capital Subsidy Scheme(CLCSS) for Technology Up-Gradation,
- Special Credit Linked Capital Subsidy Scheme(SCLCSS) for Technology Up-Gradation,
- Prime Minister’s Employment Generation Programme (PMEGP),
- Rural Godown/Warehouse subsidy,
- Agriculture Marketing Infrastructure Scheme,
- Poultry Subsidy,
- Dairy Entrepreneurship Development Scheme (DEDS),
- Capital Investment Subsidy Scheme for Commercial Production of organic/biological Inputs,
- Cold Storage Subsidy,
- DEVELOPMENT OF COMMERCIAL HORTICULTURE THROUGH PRODUCTION AND POST-HARVEST MANAGEMENT,
- Greenhouse Subsidy,
- Ripening Chambers Subsidy,
- Venture Capital Assistance,
- Farmer’s Producer Organisation,
- Equity Grant Fund Scheme.
You can find all Central Government Subsidies for Andhra Pradesh located Units Here.
You can find State Government Subsidies for Andhra Pradesh located units as per AP Industrial Policy Here.
Who are the Subsidy Consultants in Andhra Pradesh?
We would like to take the opportunity here to introduce ourselves as one of the well-known Subsidy Consultants in Andhra Pradesh having been served more than
- 1500+ Units,
- 10+ Years Experience
We deal with both State and Central Government Subsidies. We deal in all cities of East Godavari, West Godavari, Krishna, Guntur, Prakasam, Sri Potti Sri Ramulu Nellore, Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, Visakhapatnam, Kurnool, Chittoor and YSR Kadapa.